Give Unique Flower Arrangements to a Special Friend on International Friendship Day
We offer some exclusive floral designs that you cannot find anywhere else that make the perfect gift for a friend that is local, national, or even truly international.
To help you get started on finding that perfect gift for International Friendship Day, consider these beautiful and unique ideas:
Sunshine Dreams Bouquet is a stunning combination of green hydrangeas, yellow roses, sunflowers, yellow gerbera daisies and yellow alstromeria in a yellow cylinder vase that has been lined with aspidistra leaves. All the yellow shines on this symbolic color for friendship.
Blushing Splendor Bouquet is an extraordinary display of white hydrangea, pink roses, pink Asiatic lilies, pink gerbera daisies, and pink alstromeria in a pink cylinder vase that has been lined with aspidistra leaves.
Natural Splendor shows nature in her true glory with pink hydrangeas, yellow mini calla lilies, orange garden roses, purple lisianthus, liatris and Bells of Ireland all displayed in a weathered slate container that has been accented with craspedia and seeded eucalyptus.
Candy Apple Blossoms is a sweet floral display of green and purple hydrangeas combined with seeded eucalyptus in a clear glass cylinder vase.
Come visit our Denver flower shop to see more local only options to celebrate your friendships or come in to create custom flower arrangements for those special friends.
This summer, you may have loved ones that are welcoming their first baby or even their latest production, so it’s a great time to welcome the boy or girl to the world with special flowers that can be delivered directly to the hospital or later to your friend or family member’s home.
Here are some ideas for offering flowers to celebrate the new bundle of joy:
- Baby Buggy is a sweet display for either a boy or girl that is designed in the shape of a baby buggy and features shades of white and yellow as well as pink or blue to mark this special occasion.
- The Baby Block Cube comes in three sizes in a vase that has a foam insert that spells out BABY. It comes with carnations, poms, and delphinium.
- Sweet Little Lamb comes in a baby boy or baby girl edition with accompanying color hues. The container is a keepsake vase in the shape of a little wooden lamb covered in soft fleece. Flowers include roses, spray roses, alstromeria and monte casino.
- Baby’s First Block comes in blue or pink and offers a keepsake glass block container. It includes a variety of fresh flowers that mirror the blue or pink theme.
- Ducky Delight also is available for a baby girl or baby boy. The reusable duck container is filled to the brim with fresh-cut flowers in a range of varieties and colors.
- Welcome to the Nest comes in blue or pink and contains a range of flowers, such as sunflowers, carnations, daisy palms and delphinium. The container is made to look like a bird’s net basket.
We have many more options for new baby flower arrangements as well as gift baskets, greeting cards, and soft, cuddly stuffed animals from the Jellycat of London collection.
Come into our Denver flower shop to see these options and more as well as work directly with our floral design team to create customer flower arrangements to welcome a new baby or as decorations for an upcoming baby shower.
There are so many yummy special days and occasions in July. These include National Cheesecake Day, National Milk Chocolate Day, National Junk Food Day and National Hot Dog Month.
No matter what the day, you can celebrate these with a special gift for someone or include these items in an event or special occasion.
Here, in Denver, we are here to help you celebrate these and create the perfect gift so others can too!
- Local chocolatier, Roberta’s Chocolates, is a Colorado company out of Denver that makes delicious homemade chocolates. We offer the Chocolate Heart Box made from chocolate that is filled with 22 pieces of chocolate and the Chocolate Heart, a smaller chocolate box filled with nine pieces of chocolate.
- We also feature Godiva Chocolates, including a chocolate basket full of different goodies, a one pound canister of approximately 66 milk chocolate pretzels, a 8.5-ounce bag of milk chocolate praline pecans, and a five-ounce box of milk chocolate cigars just to name a few of the many products.
- Our Junk Food Basket has cookies, candy bars, chips, soda and more to celebrate that special Junk Food Day.
Although a few of these items are only available for local delivery, many can be shipped across the country. Call, order online, or visit our Denver flower shop to check out how we have you covered on these special food holidays in July.
While many gifts tend to have cultural connections and meanings, flowers transcend all of those and provide a universal gift loved by people all over the world. The reason that flowers are so popular is that they are a part of nature that everyone can relate to and appreciate in terms of their beauty and connection to the environment.
We have a shared connection to nature as a species and that underlies how we feel about flowers when we receive them for a birthday, anniversary, job promotion, new baby, get well or even a “just because.”
As florists, we especially appreciate knowing how much flowers can mean to the recipient so that knowledge of enjoyment goes into every flower we select and every arrangement we make for our customers.
From working with premium, high-quality flower farmers to hiring award-winning floral designers, everything we do is focused on the idea that flowers bring joy and create smiles for those that see and receive them.
This summer, we have been working with so many wonderful customers on creating special gifts for loved ones who have been sending our flower arrangements throughout the Denver area as well as across the country and even the world.
- Peonies are hot right now because they are a prime time summer flower that offer a unique beauty all their own. The Royal Peony Bouquet offers pink and white peonies accented with dusty miller.
- The All Aglow Bouquet is from the Better Homes and Gardens Collection and includes peach roses, red alstromeria, yellow mini carnations, green hypericum, lily grass blades and greenery in a clear glass cube.
- The Colorado Sunrise Bouquet is absolutely stunning with bright blue hydrangea, dark orange Asiatic lilies, bi-color yellow and orange roses, miniature calla lilies and other seasonal flowers. It is displayed in a unique weathered oak planter.
- The Blooming Garden Basket is a long-lasting gift that comes with a variety of colorful blooming plants that are based upon seasonal availability.
- The Always True Bouquet is full of brilliant colors, such as orange roses and spray roses along with hot pink mini carnations, dark pink Asiatic lilies, and other colorful seasonal flowers that have been accented with greenery and then hand arranged in a clear glass rectangular vase.
Of course, we can also work together on creating that perfect floral gift. Make an appointment today to stop by our Denver flower shop so we can make something magical together.
Also, for a limited time, we are offering 40% off of our hanging flower baskets, which also make great gifts, especially as a housewarming item.
We’ve put together a great selection of patriotic-themed flower arrangements that are great to decorate tables for events, barbecues, and parties.
This is stunning display of red roses, Asiatic lilies, and Queen’s Anne Lace in a bubble bowl graced with a sheer blue ribbon.
Patriotic Tears Bouquet
America the Beautiful
American Glory Bouquet
This flower arrangement bursts with patriotism through the blue delphinium, red carnations and mini carnations, and white Asiatic lilies that are hand arranged in this bouquet housed in a basket dotted with American flags. This patriotic arrangement comes in three sizes.
Red, White and Blooming Cupcake
This is a great whimsical table centerpiece for a 4th of July picnic or party. In includes white carnations that have been crafted into the shape of cupcake and placed within a red cupcake container and topped with a blue satin ribbon.
We have many other patriotic arrangements available in our Denver flower shop as well as through our online flower store. You can also work with our floral design team to create your own custom patriotic flower arrangements and custom 4th of July floral centerpieces. Order now for best selection and delivery on 4th of July.
It’s not only one of the most beautiful flowers, but June is also National Rose Month.
At Veldkamp’s Flowers, we are here to help with premium, long-stem roses in a wide range of colors that are fresh and provide long-lasting beauty.
Our floral design team here in our Denver flower shop also has some great ideas on how to use roses as a gift or as the highlight of a table centerpiece or bridal bouquet.
- The Deeply Devoted Bouquet is elegant in its simplicity with a single red rose with lily grass within a square red glass vase. Other sizes two or three red roses.
- The Sundance Rose Bouquet combines cream, white, orange, and pink roses in a class bubble bowl with greenery for a stunning display.
- The Duet Luxury Rose Bouquet is a breathtaking flower arrangement with violet Mokara orchids paired with 24-inch premium long-stemmed lavender roses in a glass pillow vase.
- The Red & Lavender Rose Bouquet blends red and lavender roses with greenery accents in a clear glass vase.
- The Pure Enchantment Rose Bouquet brings together pink, lavender, and orange roses with bupleurum for a gorgeous array within a glass vase.
- The Madly in Love Rose Bouquet has lavender, red, and hot pink roses combined with red and coral spray roses within a red glass cube vase that offers a bright and bold statement.
We can also work together to create custom rose-themed flower arrangements. Just visit our Denver flower shop and arrange a meeting with our floral design team to design the perfect gift or event décor.
Of course, if you are a rose purist, we also offer bouquets and arrangements with just roses in any quantity imaginable – from one to 100 or more roses in your choice of colors.
Whatever you decide to choose, just make sure you include some roses in your life and those you love during the month of June!
Our Father’s Day collection of gifts, including flower arrangements and plants as well as greeting cards, gourmet goodies, fresh fruit, balloons, and more, have arrived. This gift collection for Dad is already a hit with our customers. Each year, we work on making improvements to all of our gift collections.
We realize that all dads are truly unique, so our job is to help you find something that fits their personality while matching your budget. Whether it is your Dad, Father-in-Law, or Stepfather, you can discover the perfect gift at our Denver flower shop, including Godiva chocolates, green or succulent plants, and gift baskets stuffed with great product.
You can even work with our floral design team and staff to create a custom Father’s Day flower arrangement or gift item.
Father’s Day Collection Highlights
To get you started, here are some highlights from our Father’s Day collection includes:
- This year, we added many flower arrangement containers that house fresh flowers but that have a decidedly masculine feel. These containers include Father-themed items like a Weber grill, boat, jeep, Ford pickup, and Ford Mustang.
- Other floral options include an array of tropical flower arrangements and blooming plants that provide long-lasting beauty for Dad’s office or maybe even his man cave.
- Another way to go is to celebrate that Dad who may have a green thumb by gifting him with something from our on-site garden center. It features many varieties of green plants as well as dish gardens, succulents, and succulent gardens.
- We know that Dads everywhere love good eats, so we have Father’s Day treats that include Godiva chocolates and gift baskets, seasonal fresh fruit baskets, and gourmet food baskets. He might even like some of the options we have from local Denver companies.
- You can also treat Dad to balloon bouquets, greeting cards, or other special items we have here in our Denver flower shop.
Father’s Day Orders and Deliveries
Right now, we are providing you with extra value because many items from our Father’s Day collection are on sale now while supplies last. Hand deliveries are available for Father’s Day as well as any other time leading up to the special day. Place your Father’s Day order by phone, in our store, or online through our website.