Online or In-Store, We have Beautiful Flower Arrangements and Gift Ideas
Our website is a great place to visit when you do not have a lot of time to come into our Denver flower shop or need to make a purchase on the go or on your schedule. Our website is mobile friendly so you can also shop from your tablet or smartphone.
It offers the most updated information on what is new with us. For example, right now, we have just added Fall Flower Specials that showcase our fall flower arrangement collection.
Along with this new category, we regularly add other seasonal favorites, including the upcoming Halloween and Thanksgiving holidays. Our online flower shop also connects you with other gift ideas that are also regularly updated.
The website is full of beautiful pictures that show you how these flower arrangements will look prior to buying them, which also gives you more ideas about what you can buy for yourself and for your loved ones.
Our website also features information on flowers and flower care as well as provides you with knowledge about event planning, including weddings, and a portfolio of examples from previous events completed by our floral design team.
Despite the convenience of our online flower shop, we really want to see you in person and have you enjoy our newly expanded and renovated flower shop here in Denver
Our in-store collection offers so much more in the way of additional flower options, flower arrangements, and especially gift and décor items. Not to mention we also have a garden center with a wide range of plants and gardening gifts.
Another advantage to coming in to our Denver flower shop is to take advantage of cash and carry specials as well as local items and gifts that are not available online. Unfortunately, we cannot make everything we offer in-store available on our website because we may not be able to ship that on a national basis like we do our other products.
When you visit the store, you can also interact with our friendly and knowledgeable staff, which helps you to select the best possible gifts as well as plan how to use flowers in a wedding or event.
They too will enjoy the time you take to spend with them whether that is out for a meal or excursion or it just involves some quality time together.
This special day is also a time to share a gift as a symbol of your love for them.
There are a number of great gift ideas we offer both in our Denver flower shop as well as through our online florist store:
- Fall flowers have arrived with dramatic colors and unique floral arrangement possibilities. These new fall arrangements also includes some stunning vases and containers that add to the dramatic effect.
- We still have summer flower arrangements available, including many that are specially priced for a great value. These bright blooms add cheer and are sure to transmit the love you feel for your grandparents.
- We have a wide array of hanging flower baskets that also make great gifts and add bursts of color to a balcony, porch, or patio.
- Our floral design team can work directly with you on a custom flower arrangement for your grandparents. Think about adding a personal effect or container to make it that more special for them.
- We have many types of gardening gifts as well as a range of green plants and flowering plants that are nice gifts for those that like to garden.
- Our in-store collection includes silk plants and flowers as well as a number of collectible gift lines. We also feature balloons and greeting cards that enhance your gift for the grandparents.
- We have a gift basket collection full of unique gifts, including very specific themed gift baskets as well as those that feature local Colorado products, gourmet savory and sweet items, or seasonal fresh fruit.
Online, you can shop by price, category, flower type and more, making shopping for Grandparents Day enjoyable and convenient.
Denver and National Delivery for Grandparents Day
We deliver flowers, plants, and gifts throughout Denver as well as throughout the country. You can order in-store, by phone, or online now to receive same-day delivery on our collection for Grandparents Day. Time to start shopping for those special people in your life!
As the summer draws to a close with the three-day weekend known as Labor Day weekend, there are many celebrations in the works, including barbecues and block parties. This is the perfect time to take advantage of our summer specials and decorate your Labor Day event with flower arrangements and flower centerpieces or you can gift a host with a beautiful summer flower arrangement.
Festive Summer Flower Arrangements
To help you out, we have an array of summer flower specials to choose from. Here are some of the highlights:
- Cocktail Flowers: One of the best parts of the summer is always the drinks like margaritas, sangrias, and martinis. We’ve taken those drinks and turned them into flower arrangements. These bright and beautiful flower arrangements are put in reusable oversized martini and margarita glasses and make for fun and festive floral centerpieces.
- Doggie Paddle: The dog days of summer are arranged as a cute flower arrangement made of white carnations and yellow palms along with festive seashells and a paper umbrella.
- Seashore Glow: This stunning summer flower arrangement offers a combination of bright flowers, including roses, delphinium, poms, and beer grass inside a mosaic glass candleholder that you can re-use.
- Summer Dunes: This brilliant summer arrangement features button and daisy poms, delphinium, and roses.
- Touch of Summer Bouquet: The bouquet has lavender roses, purple tulips, and purple statice as well as pale yellow stock in a purple hourglass vase with a square top.
- Summer Serenade Bouquet: Within a vase etched with swirls of color are more bold hues, including bright lilies, roses, and daisies.
What else do we have on offer for the summer? Come visit our Denver flower shop to see the entire selection as well as peruse our other categories of flowers online. If you don’t see what you are looking for, ask us and our floral design team can custom make you exactly what you want.
Right now, we have many special discounts and promotions that you can take advantage of for gifts, décor, and events, including the upcoming Labor Day weekend. Be sure to order soon because these special prices will not last and are based solely on availability.
We are happy to deliver throughout the Denver this Labor Day weekend as well as across the country thanks to our network of preferred vendors.
Sometimes flowers or plants won’t do as a gift for a loved one or a client. It may be that the person is allergic or you know it is just not their thing. That’s when a gift basket may be the best solution when you want to say thanks, congratulate someone, or celebrate a special occasion.
The Advantages of Gift Baskets
Here’s why they work:
- They are versatile and work for just about every occasion.
- Gift baskets are always filled with great things.
- There is a lot of variety that gives people the feeling they are getting so much more.
- Gift baskets can be shared since there is usually a lot so it becomes a great value and way to gift more than one person with just one gift.
- You can put just about anything in a gift basket, including food items and non-food items.
Our Gift Basket Selection
Our gift basket selection includes a wide array of choices because we realize there are different taste preferences and a range of budgets. To make it easy to shop for gift baskets, we have created a number of gift basket categories in our online store. These include:
Each gift basket contains high-quality products that have been tested and ensured for their consistency in terms of freshness and flavor. We work with many partners who supply us with these products. Our Denver flower shop team then hand arranges these gift baskets and wraps them for a great, jaw-dropping presentation.
In our gift basket collection, we have also added themed baskets, including those for people who like to garden and another gift basket for those that like electronic gadgets. We’ve also partnered with local Denver food companies to offer a local gift basket full of local food products.
Gift Basket Delivery
We deliver gift baskets in the local Denver area. Some gift baskets are also available for national delivery through our network of preferred florist partners. Check with us by dropping into our Denver flower shop or calling us for more information on national delivery for our gift baskets.
When you are looking to grow your business, it helps to nurture your existing customer base by regularly thanking them for their business. You know they most likely have other choices out there for a product or service provider, so it is important to make them feel special enough to stay with you.
One of the ways we can help you is with high-quality, unique business gifts that are designed to make your recipients know you appreciate and value their business. Here are a few of the special gifts we offer that make great corporate or customer gifts.
Premium Gift Baskets
Our premium gift basket collections are divided into a number of categories to help you find exactly what you are looking for to gift your clients or customers:
- Gift Baskets: This collection includes themed gift baskets that are great for those customers you know like certain things, such as gardening or technology. These are usually a combination of tasteful gift items along with some tasty treats. We also feature some gift baskets that include local Denver products, offering a unique way to celebrate local business.
- Fresh Fruit Baskets: These juicy and delicious gift baskets are also a healthy gift. They feature seasonally ripe fruits that are a great way to tell a client you want them around for a long time!
- Gourmet Gift Baskets: These yummy gift baskets include unique food products, including artisanal cheese as well as sweet and savory selections.
- Junk Food Gift Baskets: Maybe you have that fun-loving client who has a sweet tooth or a taste for snack foods. That’s when our junk food baskets are a great way to win these clients over!
One of our most requested gift items is those brand-name items like our Godiva collection, which features many different options for gifting these premium chocolates. They come in various sizes and shapes, including boxes of truffles or chocolates as well as gift baskets full of their various chocolate creations.
Gift Delivery Service
When you partner with us, you can enjoy a wide array of gift options that suit your customers’ preferences as well as fit within your gift budget. Additionally, we deliver these gifts within Denver as well as around the country thanks to our preferred network of florists that offer the same or similar gift collections. You can shop online or in our Denver flower shop to learn more about our solution for business gifts.
Flowers have been used for centuries by all cultures for various occasions because everyone sees the special connection that we have with our natural surroundings. We subscribe meaning to flowers in terms of what colors and varieties mean certain things because their natural beauty offers a way to symbolize the emotions we feel and help to change those feelings, when necessary.
Here is what flowers can do for us in terms of creating a special ambiance or mood and throughout each occasion, the mood is always lifted or enhanced with the aesthetic value of flowers.
For Special Occasions and Celebrations
Part of life is celebrating many things or accomplishments. This could be a birthday, anniversary, new baby, promotion or graduation. With each, there is joy and happiness at a job well done and the effort that was put into it. These celebrations are also a way for other people to share their joy in your accomplishments.
With bright colors and a unique look, flowers serve as that special symbol of that success and accomplishment. It also holds the feelings of the giver who wants to share their happiness and love.
For Events and Weddings
Also the cause for celebration, events and weddings use decorations throughout to enhance the mood and reflect the occasion. Whether it is for the table or throughout the event space, flowers add color and visual interest to enhance the mood and create a memorable look that carries long past the actual event.
For Sad Times
Unfortunately, there are those occasions where there is sadness like a funeral or hospital stay. That’s when flowers go to work creating joy, comfort, and support. Their bright colors and refreshing calmness let the viewer know that things will be okay. The appearance of flowers during these sad times is also a reminder of how we are inherently connected to, and a part of, nature.
Our Flower Collection
Whatever the reason, we have a flower arrangement or floral design to suit the mood or occasion, helping bring joy and comfort to all who view them. Visit our store or browse our online store to see the types of flower arrangements that are currently available.
Also, be sure to stop in if you have a specific design or floral arrangement in mind. Our talented floral design team can work with you and understand the type of ambiance you want to create for your gift or event so you can get the most from flowers.
Flowers are beautiful no matter how they are presented. However, a unique way to showcase them outside on your patio, porch, or balcony is to use hanging baskets full of flowers, blooming plants, and greenery. This is especially nice if you do not have a garden or backyard to enjoy nature to its fullest. This blog post offers some care tips for hanging baskets as well as showcases some of the designs we have available for local delivery in the Denver area.
Choosing a Spot
Too much sun is not a good thing for hanging flower baskets because the sun’s rays can damage the flowers. Each hanging basket of different flower varieties has different requirements in terms of the amount of light it needs to thrive. Check the directions that come with the hanging basket or check with a florist. You should keep watering until the water comes out the drip holes in the bottom of the basket.
Figure out what area of your patio or balcony offers enough of both light and shade to help your flowering basket. Flowers like fuchsia and impatiens do well in partial shade while geraniums and petunias like sun.
Watering and Feeding
Because of their location outdoors, these hanging baskets can dry out quickly. That’s why it is important to regularly check them and make sure they stay hydrated. Typically, you may need to water these hanging baskets on a daily basis or even twice a day in the summer when the temperatures rise. You can also use a drip system attached to your balcony or porch to maintain a certain level of moisture.
The hanging flower baskets also need feeding and fertilizing to grow and stay healthy, so the soil nutrients have to be regularly replenished. This is especially the case because of the continual watering that tends to wash away the nutrients. You can opt for liquid fertilizers or time-released fertilizers. You don’t want to put too much fertilizer as this will burn the plants and roots.
Trimming, or deadheading as it is commonly known, is important to do as the blooms begin to fade. Doing this will encourage new flowers to blossom and new branches to grow.
Our Hanging Flower and Plant Baskets
We’ve recently expanded our collection of outdoor flowers and plants with new hanging baskets, including fuchsia hanging baskets and moss hanging baskets. Visit our Denver flower shop to see how beautiful and fresh these hanging baskets can be as part of your outdoor décor. Of, you can shop online for local delivery of these stunning flower baskets.