Give Special Gifts of Flowers During Friendship Week
- Garden Pathway has roses, sunflowers, lilies, daisies, delphinium, stock and greenery displayed in a beautiful vase.
- The Sunflower Garden Bouquet comes in a reusable grey ceramic pitcher that has been filled with sunflowers, pink and orange roses, blue delphinium and pink Matsumoto asters.
- Beauty in Abundance contains coral, pink, and green roses along with purple stock and waxflower as well as lavender Fuji mums.
- The Eloquent Bouquet is a stunning design by Vera Wang that has lavender roses and mini carnations, purple stock, and light green hydrangea. It comes in three sizes.
- The Summer Dunes Deluxe features roses, cymbidium orchids, daisy poms and delphinium in a vase that features seashells.
- Just Tickled is a sweet display of yellow lilies, hot pink carnations, and white daisies tucked into a silver reflections vase.
You will be sure to make your friend’s day and maybe their week! You can place your order online, by phone, or by visiting our Denver flower shop.
To help you bring the smiles during this National Smile Week, a regular celebration on the second week of every August, we have put together some ideas that you may want to use to send to your friends, family, colleagues, and/or clients (and maybe even yourself):
- The California Chic Bouquet for the Kathy Ireland Home collection features coral roses, lavender stock, magenta mini carnations and pink Oriental lilies presented in a ceramic white vase with a flower embellishment.
- The Always True Bouquet is a cheery bouquet of orange roses and spray roses along with hot pink mini carnations, dark pink Asiatic lilies and greenery hand arranged in a clear glass rectangular vase.
- Floral Embrace features roses, lilies, stock, sunflowers and alstromeria in a cylinder vase. It is available in three sizes with multiple blooms.
- Cherry Sweet Bouquet is a sweet floral arrangement of red roses, alstromeria, and carnations along with burgundy mini carnations, white daisies, green button poms and greenery in red square glass vase.
The Be Happy Bouquet comes in smiley face cup that has been filled with roses and daisies.
- The Thoughtful Expressions Bouquet showcases lavender carnations, traditional daisies, purple statice, matsumoto asters and greenery in a violet cubed vase that has been tied with a lavender grosgrain ribbon.
In addition to these beautiful flower arrangements, we can also custom create any type of flower arrangement that you know will create a smile for your recipient.
Plus, we can add other embellishments, such as balloons, chocolates, a cuddly stuffed animal, greeting card or gift basket full of gourmet food or seasonal fruit.
Stop by our Denver flower shop to order your flowers for National Smile Week. You can also order online or by phone!
To help inspire you and show you the selection and price range we offer to make finding and buying birthday gifts easy, we have introduced our Happy Birthday Collection.
- The Birthday Wishes Bouquet has red roses, stargazer lilies, red mini carnations and purple double lisianthus in a red glass vase that has a silver metallic Birthday tag.
- The Prefect Birthday Gift is a bright birthday bag decorated with candles that contains a fresh arrangement of yellow roses, orange gerbera daisies, and purple lisianthus.
- The Birthday Celebration Bouquet is presented in a ceramic Happy Birthday vase that has been filled with curling ribbon, designer floral wrap sheets, and, of course, flowers like yellow roses, orange Asiatic lilies, pink mini carnations and green button poms.
- The Wonderful Wishes Floral Cake is arranged to resemble a birthday cake and is made from white chrysanthemums, green button poms, pale yellow carnations and magenta mini carnations presented on a white cake plate.
- Another Year Rover is a cute birthday flower arrangement shaped to look like a dog that has been made out of white mini carnations and poms. He wears a hat and is holding a plush birthday present.
- Stepping Out is a great birthday gift for a woman because it comes contained in a ceramic high heel shoe filled with mini carnations, waxflower, and seeded eucalyptus. The shoe container makes a great votive candle holder after the flowers are gone.
- Not to be left out is this perfect birthday gift for a guy. The Weber Hot Off the Grill arrangement comes in an exclusive Weber Grill keepsake container that has been filled with many brightly hued flower varieties.
We can deliver throughout the Denver area as well as across the country so order now by phone, through our website, or in our Denver flower shop.
We offer some exclusive floral designs that you cannot find anywhere else that make the perfect gift for a friend that is local, national, or even truly international.
To help you get started on finding that perfect gift for International Friendship Day, consider these beautiful and unique ideas:
Sunshine Dreams Bouquet is a stunning combination of green hydrangeas, yellow roses, sunflowers, yellow gerbera daisies and yellow alstromeria in a yellow cylinder vase that has been lined with aspidistra leaves. All the yellow shines on this symbolic color for friendship.
Blushing Splendor Bouquet is an extraordinary display of white hydrangea, pink roses, pink Asiatic lilies, pink gerbera daisies, and pink alstromeria in a pink cylinder vase that has been lined with aspidistra leaves.
Natural Splendor shows nature in her true glory with pink hydrangeas, yellow mini calla lilies, orange garden roses, purple lisianthus, liatris and Bells of Ireland all displayed in a weathered slate container that has been accented with craspedia and seeded eucalyptus.
Candy Apple Blossoms is a sweet floral display of green and purple hydrangeas combined with seeded eucalyptus in a clear glass cylinder vase.
Come visit our Denver flower shop to see more local only options to celebrate your friendships or come in to create custom flower arrangements for those special friends.
This summer, you may have loved ones that are welcoming their first baby or even their latest production, so it’s a great time to welcome the boy or girl to the world with special flowers that can be delivered directly to the hospital or later to your friend or family member’s home.
Here are some ideas for offering flowers to celebrate the new bundle of joy:
- Baby Buggy is a sweet display for either a boy or girl that is designed in the shape of a baby buggy and features shades of white and yellow as well as pink or blue to mark this special occasion.
- The Baby Block Cube comes in three sizes in a vase that has a foam insert that spells out BABY. It comes with carnations, poms, and delphinium.
- Sweet Little Lamb comes in a baby boy or baby girl edition with accompanying color hues. The container is a keepsake vase in the shape of a little wooden lamb covered in soft fleece. Flowers include roses, spray roses, alstromeria and monte casino.
- Baby’s First Block comes in blue or pink and offers a keepsake glass block container. It includes a variety of fresh flowers that mirror the blue or pink theme.
- Ducky Delight also is available for a baby girl or baby boy. The reusable duck container is filled to the brim with fresh-cut flowers in a range of varieties and colors.
- Welcome to the Nest comes in blue or pink and contains a range of flowers, such as sunflowers, carnations, daisy palms and delphinium. The container is made to look like a bird’s net basket.
We have many more options for new baby flower arrangements as well as gift baskets, greeting cards, and soft, cuddly stuffed animals from the Jellycat of London collection.
Come into our Denver flower shop to see these options and more as well as work directly with our floral design team to create customer flower arrangements to welcome a new baby or as decorations for an upcoming baby shower.
There are so many yummy special days and occasions in July. These include National Cheesecake Day, National Milk Chocolate Day, National Junk Food Day and National Hot Dog Month.
No matter what the day, you can celebrate these with a special gift for someone or include these items in an event or special occasion.
Here, in Denver, we are here to help you celebrate these and create the perfect gift so others can too!
- Local chocolatier, Roberta’s Chocolates, is a Colorado company out of Denver that makes delicious homemade chocolates. We offer the Chocolate Heart Box made from chocolate that is filled with 22 pieces of chocolate and the Chocolate Heart, a smaller chocolate box filled with nine pieces of chocolate.
- We also feature Godiva Chocolates, including a chocolate basket full of different goodies, a one pound canister of approximately 66 milk chocolate pretzels, a 8.5-ounce bag of milk chocolate praline pecans, and a five-ounce box of milk chocolate cigars just to name a few of the many products.
- Our Junk Food Basket has cookies, candy bars, chips, soda and more to celebrate that special Junk Food Day.
Although a few of these items are only available for local delivery, many can be shipped across the country. Call, order online, or visit our Denver flower shop to check out how we have you covered on these special food holidays in July.
While many gifts tend to have cultural connections and meanings, flowers transcend all of those and provide a universal gift loved by people all over the world. The reason that flowers are so popular is that they are a part of nature that everyone can relate to and appreciate in terms of their beauty and connection to the environment.
We have a shared connection to nature as a species and that underlies how we feel about flowers when we receive them for a birthday, anniversary, job promotion, new baby, get well or even a “just because.”
As florists, we especially appreciate knowing how much flowers can mean to the recipient so that knowledge of enjoyment goes into every flower we select and every arrangement we make for our customers.
From working with premium, high-quality flower farmers to hiring award-winning floral designers, everything we do is focused on the idea that flowers bring joy and create smiles for those that see and receive them.
This summer, we have been working with so many wonderful customers on creating special gifts for loved ones who have been sending our flower arrangements throughout the Denver area as well as across the country and even the world.
- Peonies are hot right now because they are a prime time summer flower that offer a unique beauty all their own. The Royal Peony Bouquet offers pink and white peonies accented with dusty miller.
- The All Aglow Bouquet is from the Better Homes and Gardens Collection and includes peach roses, red alstromeria, yellow mini carnations, green hypericum, lily grass blades and greenery in a clear glass cube.
- The Colorado Sunrise Bouquet is absolutely stunning with bright blue hydrangea, dark orange Asiatic lilies, bi-color yellow and orange roses, miniature calla lilies and other seasonal flowers. It is displayed in a unique weathered oak planter.
- The Blooming Garden Basket is a long-lasting gift that comes with a variety of colorful blooming plants that are based upon seasonal availability.
- The Always True Bouquet is full of brilliant colors, such as orange roses and spray roses along with hot pink mini carnations, dark pink Asiatic lilies, and other colorful seasonal flowers that have been accented with greenery and then hand arranged in a clear glass rectangular vase.
Of course, we can also work together on creating that perfect floral gift. Make an appointment today to stop by our Denver flower shop so we can make something magical together.
Also, for a limited time, we are offering 40% off of our hanging flower baskets, which also make great gifts, especially as a housewarming item.