As the long Memorial Day weekend begins, we want to take a moment to recognize the deep meaning in this special holiday. This is the time to remember all the incredible heroes that have fought for our freedom and helped bring democracy to all corners of the globe.
During this time, there are solemn moments but there are also times to celebrate and come together as a community to focus on our patriotic spirit. Helping you focus on the Red, White, and Blue, we are here with decorative ideas for block parties, barbecues, special events, parades and Memorial Day ceremonies.
Here are some ideas from our Memorial Day collection:
- America the Beautiful offers a deep blue or red cube vase full of patriotic flowers along with an American flag.
- American Glory Bouquet offers a round basket full of blue delphinium, red carnations and mini carnations, and white Asiatic lilies.
- Cheers to the Red, White and Blue is a festive arrangement that offers red roses, white daisies, and blue delphinium to represent the American flag. It comes in a keepsake large martini glass along with a miniature American flag.
- Liberty Dreams Flower Cake is a gorgeous display of floral artwork crafted to look like a real cake. It’s made from white daisy poms and red mini carnations that are wrapped in a blue and white ribbon and then topped with a cherry.
- The Justice Basket includes red spray roses, carnations, and miniature carnations with white standard daisies in a basket that has been wrapped with a blue ribbon.
- The American Dream Bouquet Trio is a great way to decorate a Memorial Day picnic table. It offers three flower arrangements that are each made of white daisies and mini red carnations within a cobalt blue glass pyramid vase.
- We have a number of wreaths and standing wreaths available for Memorial Day ceremonies, including the Soldier’s Salute Standing Spray that includes red roses, mini red carnations, and white chrysanthemums.
Along with these ideas for Memorial Day, you can visit our Denver flower shop and work with our design team to create custom Memorial Day flower arrangements and centerpieces.