This summer, you may have loved ones that are welcoming their first baby or even their latest production, so it’s a great time to welcome the boy or girl to the world with special flowers that can be delivered directly to the hospital or later to your friend or family member’s home.
Here are some ideas for offering flowers to celebrate the new bundle of joy:
- Baby Buggy is a sweet display for either a boy or girl that is designed in the shape of a baby buggy and features shades of white and yellow as well as pink or blue to mark this special occasion.
- The Baby Block Cube comes in three sizes in a vase that has a foam insert that spells out BABY. It comes with carnations, poms, and delphinium.
- Sweet Little Lamb comes in a baby boy or baby girl edition with accompanying color hues. The container is a keepsake vase in the shape of a little wooden lamb covered in soft fleece. Flowers include roses, spray roses, alstromeria and monte casino.
- Baby’s First Block comes in blue or pink and offers a keepsake glass block container. It includes a variety of fresh flowers that mirror the blue or pink theme.
- Ducky Delight also is available for a baby girl or baby boy. The reusable duck container is filled to the brim with fresh-cut flowers in a range of varieties and colors.
- Welcome to the Nest comes in blue or pink and contains a range of flowers, such as sunflowers, carnations, daisy palms and delphinium. The container is made to look like a bird’s net basket.
We have many more options for new baby flower arrangements as well as gift baskets, greeting cards, and soft, cuddly stuffed animals from the Jellycat of London collection.
Come into our Denver flower shop to see these options and more as well as work directly with our floral design team to create customer flower arrangements to welcome a new baby or as decorations for an upcoming baby shower.